● No user will hold Japanwanted responsible for auction sellers' actions or inactions, including loss or damages resulting from inaccurate information posted or items for they sell. You acknowledge that Japanwanted is not an auction seller but just an intermediary or service provider that simply is a platform which forwards items from the seller to you. Japanwanted has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, authenticity, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or complete a transaction. You have to undertake all transactions solely at your own risk.
● If you have a dispute with one or more auction sellers, you will not include Japanwanted (and its officers, directors, and employees) to any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. Japanwanted will not take any responsibility for such kind of disputes between sellers and users.
● Japanwanted does not guarantee the continuous access of services form all the sellers or to the Website. All use of the services or of the website is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
● Japanwanted is not liable for the loss incurred by violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Japanwanted cannot guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, usefulness, reliability, or legality of information about Sellers, the transaction conducted by Sellers, the products sold, the service and the information on the website as well as the personal information of the Sellers, or whether they infringe the rights of third parties.
● There may be country specific duties and taxes imposed on your bid that are not reflected in our prices. As Japanwanted is unable to partake in the clearing of items through customs in your country, in the case that your items require additional documentation, or additional tax and duties are required, you are fully responsible for providing such documents and import related payments. For details regarding requirements of importing your items, please contact your local customs office.
● If the destination country requires an import license or other permit for import of your product, it is your responsibility to obtain such a license or permit at your own expense.
● Japanwanted is not liable for any fraudulent activities related with your transaction. If the seller does not send us the products even though we paid final winning price, we normally do not charge our commission for this case to member. But member should bear and pay all invoiced charges as according to his bid.
● To prevent the fraud usage of credit cards, we inquire for an authorization number from our members if we receive a request from our credit card company. The card holder can get that number easily by contacting the credit card company. Please note that we will dispose of the item without notice if we cannot receive a correct authorization number within 10 days.
● In different countries, there may be different import restrictions. Please contact your country's relevant department for details before you make a purchase via our service. Please note that we are not liable for any loss from your side to comply with these terms. In such a case, we are not able to cancel your order as well.
● Members are recommended to provide the correct Item name, Item picture and Individual item URL, and these 3 descriptions should be identical to each other. We are not responsible in case we bought the incorrect item due to your wrong description inputs.
● All orders placed through Japanwanted website are made under the company director’s name. As a result, when purchasing products such as concert tickets, entry passes, etc, which require a customer’s name to be printed, Japanwanted is unable to change this name to the purchasing customer’s name. Additionally, as we are unable to provide proof of identification, there is the possibility of a ticket becoming invalid as you will be unable to provide proof of identity that matches the name written on the purchased product. As such, before purchasing please confirm whether proof of identification is necessary. Japanwanted will not take any responsibility for items which become invalid due to identification problems and, as a result, cannot offer a refund.
● When ordering items from Japanwanted through our bidding system, the name under which the items are purchased will be the original purchaser of the item. Except for when the seller is offering a service where they will change the name on the order to that of a 3rd party name, generally the name will remain as that of the original purchaser.
● You agree to be bound by the terms in the “Disclaimer” of the Website, which is expressly incorporated herein.